Sunday, June 28, 2009

Redemption....

If you follow my blog, you might have witnessed a catastrophe with french macrons in May. I was about to throw in the towel for baking all together. Just kidding. Kate from The Clean Plate Club picked me up from off the floor by presenting us with Strawberry Short-Cake Cookies by my homegirl Martha Stewart. I aspire to be Martha minus the insider trading/jail time bit.

I made these for my BFF Shen @Girly spazms, and other randomness... I brought these over for her birthday. What great timing! Plenty of people to test my cookies. It was unanimous that these cookies were tasty. I do not believe that there were any left.


The Verdict

Papa Bear: He's a fan of the strawberry. He ate a ton of the cookies

The other bears: I think birthday girl ate some. I was too buzzed from my beer to notice if she ate any. I did hear from some other party goers that those were some tasty cookies.

Myself: Soo yummy. I would definitely like to see this in the rotation again.

1 comments:

Stephany Benbow said...

I saw these in Living and wasn't sure how they would turn out, but I'm reintrigued to try them now.
I too wish I could be Martha, just with pink hair and girlier clothes.