Monday, March 30, 2009

What's up doc?

One night I stumbled upon The Clean Plate Club. Kate the owner of the site started up the Cookie Carnival. I was so excited that I immediately joined. I got an email back from Kate and began doing my happy dance. March's challenge: Inside-out carrot cake cookie

Since the kids dawned their finest bunny ears last week and the weather has been so great. I was really excited to try this recipe out.



The Verdict:

Papa Bear: Doesn't like carrot cake. He was more interested in the pizza he bought for himself.

Me: Very yummy. I have a thing for cake plus this is a healthy cake right? Carrots? Raisins? Dairy? :)

Other Bears: Ozzy ran off to hang out with his ball. Mei Mei is usually my sous chef in the kitchen. She knows if I am cooking dinner, I might sneak her some cooked chicken.

Mei Mei: Oooh..what's that I smell??


Mei Mei: Momma, why do you torture me so?

5 comments:

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Oops I didn't even realize it when I was getting those bunnies ready for the picture... But you know how rabbits are! Hahahaha :D

Jacque said...

I took these to a get together and folks loved them. I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Looks like puppy is very well behaved :)

Pamela said...

Cute kids!! Love the bunny ears. :o) I definitely count this is a healthy cookie! Great job.

Anonymous said...

These were yummy, and the healthy factor is always a plus!

Tami said...

What a good dog with the rabbit ears on! :)

It looks like this month's cookie was a big hit with everyone!